Difficulty: So easy your head will spin.
The urge to make this came over me so strongly I leaped from the couch to the kitchen and literally whipped it together in 3 minutes - LIKE A NINJA.
I adapted my recipe from this very inspiring recipe here, and chose to leave out the 'zippiness' (cayenne/ginger) and used mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries) instead of just blueberries.
Here we go:
1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup maple syrup
A tupperware container
1) Dump in your frozen berries
2) Throw in your banana
3) Add your lemon juice (fresh if you're fancy, from a bottle if you're a ninja like me)
4) Drizzle in your maple syrup (be sure to drizzle some in your mouth after like me)
5) Blend until smooth
6) Pour into tupperware container
7) Toss in freezer (next to your Trader Joe's triangoli's that you totally forgot about, yum!)
8) Wait like a patient ninja
9) Devour. But not too fast or you'll get brain freeze.