Turning an old wine case into a Christmas centrepiece

I was at my parent's house for dinner and noticed this wooden wine bottle crate sitting in their 'junk to get rid of' pile. They actually used it as a CD tower in their living room for years. It says Napa Valley on the side. No one in our family has ever been to Napa Valley so I don't have a clue where they got it.

Inspired by this pin, I decided to make a Christmas centrepiece out of it.


A couple of empty mason jars,


some pine branches and pine cones from Superstore,


...and some leftover faux-berries from our garland and there you have it! Throw in some tea lights and you have a DIY Christmas centrepiece made for just a few dollars.



Sharing at:


DIY Show Off DIY Holiday Highlights

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love going through my parents' old junk, so many overlooked treasures :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts